Monday, August 3, 2009

Help HALLOWEEN IS NEAR !!!?

I have a question can you give me any idea's such as hair ? leggings ? face make-up (should I go beautiful or freaky like green)


I need a little help completing this because normally she picks what she wants from wal-mart wanted to make her smile and be a little different that same ole routine ya know ??? I would forever be grateful for any advice you might have to make my daughter age 8 have a safe-fun-interesting- yet lasting memory at the age where everything is embarrassing to her at times I have to kiss her indoors unless I steal it afraid of her feelings the link to the outfit I got her on EBAY is at the link below best idea gets Highest Rating and 10 points adding you to my FAVORITES LIST ~ That is if you have yahoo - aol - or MSN .. Bonus if you have EBAY items for sale I'm not rich but I do like a good bargain.. So hint " MAKE MY DAUGHTER' HALLOWEEN wonderful and magical even Memorable where I get a " Your the BEST EST mom in the WORLD" even that she loves me more than all the RED m %26amp; m 's lol and you will have a " FRIEND" for life or 10 points and highest rating worth more than 10 and i promise to consider you the next time " I find myself in a PICKLE " and it is very cold in TN so keep in mind major concerns are hair face maybe even color of stocking or heck sale me sum on ebay lol down to what shoe's

Help HALLOWEEN IS NEAR !!!?
search on google! sear halloween costume ideas. it should come up with something fun! just search!
Reply:Well apparently lol they erased it!!! lol ha thats what he gets Report It




books

No comments:

Post a Comment