Monday, August 3, 2009

Tesco Job Interview [Help]?

I got a phone call today to say that I have an interview tomorrow at 2pm for a job at Tescos. It's just a customer assistant role part time, e.g. on the Tills, stocking shelves e.t.c. whilst I'm still in college.





I'm wondering if anyone else has had an interview with Tesco and what the format was? The person said it might take up to 2 hours but I'm not sure why an interview would take two hours unless it's for MI5 (unless they ask you to do some work on the shop floor, I dunno?)





Also, anyone who has had an interview / is an interviewer what do you think I should wear? I'm male / 18 - not sure whether I should go in trousers, shirt and shoes or casual but smart pair of trainers, jeans and a nice top.





Any help is appreciated!!





Cheers.

Tesco Job Interview [Help]?
hi, http://joblinkinfo.com has great tips for job preparation, good luck.



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment