Monday, August 3, 2009

How do I determine the IPO of my company?

Its just a shoe cleaning service, but I am looking for an ownership from stocks, which will probably pay for the capital, and just be the manager of it. Many people want to be owners of this company, so how should I make the IPO?

How do I determine the IPO of my company?
To do an IPO (Initial Public Offering) you probably have to find an underwriter to sell through. If you just want to sell stock you don't have to be 'public' and a IPO is unnecessary. If you know the people who are interested in buying all you need to do is incorporate. There are several online services that will help you do this cheap but are only intended for simple incorporation purposes. You should check with an accountant and/or lawyer on the legal and tax implications before you sell any stock, especially to someone other than yourself.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment