Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can any1 me help on choosing a skate shoe from activemailorder.com, or any other really good sites?

I need a skate shoe, im looking for a shoe thats durable, flexible, and other qualitys that a good skate shoe needs, I have already found one that i will probably buy, but they are currently out of stock, so in the meantime, im asking if any1 else has any better ideas for me, im size 6.5, or 7, im not totally sure but closer to 7, and i need advice, well here are the ones i was GOING to buy, but they are out of stock - http://www.activemailorder.com/Catalog/c... - If you think those are good, please say so, but if u have a better choice, please tell me, and include link, im willing to pay up to 80$

Can any1 me help on choosing a skate shoe from activemailorder.com, or any other really good sites?
you should buy emerica shoes like Emerica Herman Black/Brown/Grey, i love that ones, or you can buy a pair of element shoes or vans off the wall, its a wall design but i think you can find better skate shoes on www.amazon.com



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment