Monday, April 20, 2009

UPS delivery times: read details?

Okay, I went shopping on Thursday and got to a shoestore which had the shoe I really wanted. I tried to get it but they didn%26#039;t have any more in stock, and said UPS would deliver 3-7 days. From past experiences I%26#039;ve noticed UPS usually delivers earlier rather than later (at least where I live.) It%26#039;s Sunday, and since I think it will arrive tomorrow, do you think it would be possible to pick it up? I kind of need the shoes NOW.

UPS delivery times: read details?
Is the package being sent to you or is it just part of the store%26#039;s regular delivery?





If it is being sent to you and you have the tracking number, you can contact UPS and use their new delivery intercept program. You can ask them to hold the package at one of their locations until you pick it up. That being said, none of them are open on Sundays.


UPS does not pick up or deliver packages on Sunday and the customer counters are not open.





If you have the tracking number, you can check the package%26#039;s progress on the UPS website. That delivery estimate will be accurate.
Reply:If you call UPS drop point (the office that is the final stop before it goes on the delivery truck to you) you might be able to drive down and pick it up. I have done this.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment