Sunday, April 19, 2009

Has anyone made serious money on eBay.?

With that I mean £0000%26#039;s I%26#039;ve been selling items on Ebay for a year now, but it%26#039;s so slow to sell, ie I have to relist some items 2 to 3 times and by the time I sell the item and the hasle of packing, posting,photos etc minus the listing money, its just not worth it. To mention afew of the items, shoes, clothes, dolls, collectables, now I%26#039;ve got all this stock in my house that I just can%26#039;t seem to get read of. Its been a total Loose for me. Who is making some serious cash and what%26#039;s the secret. Please be kind with your answers as I%26#039;ve still rilling whenever I look at the stock cluttering my house.

Has anyone made serious money on eBay.?
There are things you can do to make your ads look more appealing to buyers and to entice them in!





You need top-class pictures of what you are selling - if they are poor, or you don%26#039;t have any, people may wonder what you are trying to hide.


Make sure the ad header is spelt correctly, otherwise it looks unprofessional. Plus, the majority of people will type the work in correctly. You can add misspellings to the ad itself to try and gain maximum exposure.


Make sure you have a full, comprehensive description and add your contact details prominently so that people can contact you if they have questions - also puts the customer at ease.


Don%26#039;t use too many cartoons or silly fonts as it makes the ad hard to read and people will click away





When I was selling stuff on eBay, I used some of the tips here --%26gt; http://www.moneytowers.com/2006/making-m... and it did help me a little bit I think in making more money. Good luck :)
Reply:my best mate has made serious money! She doesnt have a job any more because she earns so much from eBay! But the way she has done it is to buy things from garage sales, but shes gets lots of furniture and orniments! She also has quite a bit for the postage cost, which is where she makes her profit.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment