Monday, April 20, 2009

What is the difference between the asics Speedstar II and the Verdict II?

I have worn the Asics GEL-Speedstar for a year now (I am currently 17 years old) and I have loved them, mostly because they are soooo light. My dad just went to the store, and the speedstar is not in stock, so he got the Asics GEL-Verdict II for me to try. Has anybody tried these shoes who is a distance runner? What did you think of them? What%26#039;s the difference? Which do you recommend? feel free to answer any of these questions.

What is the difference between the asics Speedstar II and the Verdict II?
The Speedstar is 8.8 oz while the Verdict is heavier at 10 oz.


I would have gotten the Hyperspeed(only 7.5 oz) before getting the Verdict. The Speedstar is definately at the top of the list though.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment