Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nike cheer shoe sizing problems. HELP!?

We need to order Nike shoes on-line, and Nike does not have a printable fitting chart.





I talked to one of their reps (on-line) who said that they did run 1/2 size or so smaller than regular shoes.





The problem is, I don%26#039;t want to order 34 shoes for my cheer squad and have to return them and incur a stocking fee for those that don%26#039;t fit right.





Does anyone know where I can get some info or even a printable foot chart so that we can order without worry?





Thanks!

Nike cheer shoe sizing problems. HELP!?
i think you can go to any athletic foot store like


footlocker or ladies footlocker and they can give


you one
Reply:I FOUND THIS ONE I DON%26#039;T KNOW HOW WELL IT WILL HELP THOUGH


http://www.tarastinytreasures.com/images...



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment