Friday, July 31, 2009

Should I confess to my bf?

We went to see Forbidden Kingdom a guy set next to me and I kicked off my shoes.So the movie is playing and I feel this stranger feeling on my stocking foot with his foot.I was llike OMG this guy is trying to play footsie with me with my boyfriend right next to me.He kept on rubbing but I was getting aroused by the situation because no one knew.He started tickling up and down my foot and it was so nice.So I put my foot on top of his and he came LMAO!I could smell it.But something just made me do it.It was spontaneous and the moment took me over.It was a unique experience that made me horny.But should I confess to my boyfriend maybe I should lie and just say the guy started playing footsie but didnt want to say anything because I didnt want to cause a scene.

Should I confess to my bf?
You know, I'm all about honesty, but I think what this really says is that to you your boyfriend is only mr. right now and not mr. forever. When you love someone, or (after years of marriage, etc) you make a "forever" commitment- at least in thought, you build mental walls that keep you from straying, and a situation like this you would've nipped in the bud (you would have felt violated, disrespected) and it never would have gone on. Living is learning, and If you're not in a "forever" relationship (it's clear to me that you're not) than I think you should chalk it up to life. Sometimes no good comes from things that are better left unsaid, at least when there aren't lifelong consequences.
Reply:if you want to keep your bf, i wouldnt tell him.



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment