Friday, July 31, 2009

What should I do?

It's been 1 month in to my new job (shoe sales) and I am not very satisfyied with the atmosphere there at all exepecially in the stock room...because 70% of the associates are behaving in a very nasty an unappropriate behavior. I recently confess my dissappointment to some other co-workers and their indecency behavior I withness with 2 of my co-workers in the stock room (they are dating)


So...now, my co-workers to whom I confess the stock anemocities went and told my Human Resourses manager (both of them hate my manager whom they think she is not capable to manage with disciplence the shoe department)


The HR manager called me in her office twice in a week to invastigate me and now she asked me to give a written report so she can start her actions over these...should I give her the report or QUIT?


I am hesitating to take any further step...as much as she wants to go deeper... what should I do? I never thought it would go far...I don't get paid to be a "spy"...

What should I do?
Keep going the way you are and you will be digging a deeper hole for yourself.Stay out of it,do not get involved.You will end up being given the boot and they will have the last laugh.



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment