Saturday, July 25, 2009

What are the dos and don'ts for Black Friday?

I've never been to any big sale event, such as Black Friday or Boxing Day. I'm thinking of going to Carlsbad Outlet for the Black Friday sale this year to get stuff for myself (shoes, clothes, bags). The thing is, I don't know whether it's worth queuing for hours there, how big the deal that is offered (I mean, is it really cheap compare to the price on other days?). One more thing, my husband told me that on Black Friday or Boxing Day, the retailer is putting out the stock that they cannot sell on normal days. Is it true?


Sorry for the long question, I'm just trying to anticipate the event :)

What are the dos and don'ts for Black Friday?
Be careful and watch your surroundings. This is a very joyful time for many, but other people have hidden agendas. The crowds will be wild and many people get robbed around this time of year as it is close to Christmas. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and if possible, return to your vehicle to drop off bags when hands are getting full. The hours for this day are usually pretty early and everybody has the mind frame to get there early as you do . There will be lots and sales and it will be worth it. Good Luck
Reply:Bring a broadsword, it's like a scene from 300.



leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment